Hotel Stendhal Rome
Hotel Stendhal in Rome: Charm in the City Centre
Are you looking for a luxury hotel in Rome? Do you want to stay for a while in an enchanting accommodation in the centre of the Eternal City? Ok, Rome-explorer.com can suggest you Hotel Stendhal, a 4 star hotel in Rome that can guarantee a beautiful accommodation in the heart of the historic centre of one of the most suggestive capitals in Europe.
The Hotel Stendahl in Rome is a brand new 4 star hotel opened in the spring of 2003. a unique hotel of substance and quality which offers its guests a charming and exclusive environment. The Hotel Stendhal is located near Piazza Barberini, only a few steps away from the Trevi Fountains and the Spanish Steps. Its location is ideal if you are interested in enjoying the fabulous sightseeing offerd by Rome, one of the most visited and charming cities of the world. Only a short walk away from this 4 star hotel you will find via Condotti, the most prestigious shopping street in Rome, that boasts boutiques of famous brands such as Cavalli, Valentino, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Versace and other important names if the Italian fashion field.
Hotel Stendhal Rome: Rooms & Suites
The rooms in the Stendhal Hotel continue in the theme of a refined experience which constitutes the philosophy of this hotel. Designed with the utmost care in choosing colours and materials, such as precious woods and fabrics, and detailed furnishings, to ensure a unique experience in hospitality. The city noise of Rome disappears, the daily rhythms of the modern world calm down to a slower pace within the soundproofed walls of your room. Esthetic contemporary tastes mix with old fashioned savour and classic memories giving space to long moments of relaxing, away from the chaotic flow of modern times. The rooms in this hotel offer a unique and unrepeatable experience of warmth and true Roman hospitality.
Hotel Stendhal Rome: Services
The timeless atmosphere of the Hotel and the services it offers, join to offer attentive and contemporary comfort. In the "Library-Lounge" one can enjoy refined and relaxing moments while sipping on a drink, reading a book or navigating in Internet. The rich Breakfast buffet will surely add to a good start to your day in Rome. The Hotel's "Meeting" hall, designed with vintage stone and wood, extends a microcosm of attention aimed to satisfy working and organizational needs. Its staff, always attentive but yet never intrusive, will know how to answer any request with impeccable and personalized service, which is what one should expect from the quality tradition of the Italian hospitality. The Hotel Stendhal offers Wi-Fi connection availability in all of its common spaces.
Services of the Hotel Stendhal follow the philosophy of that which is maximum attention to its guest which is what characterizes the entire Hotel:
- Air Conditioning: The entire hotel is air conditioned for maximum comfort as well as all the rooms which are equipped with autonomous air conditioning and can be individually regulated to the temperature desired
- A Rich Breakfast: breakfast, included in the price of your stay, is an abundant buffet offering cereals, ham, eggs, yogurt, tea, coffee, a variety of fruit juices, and more
- Bar and Tea Room: a unique spot available to our guests for a drink, a break, or a soothing cup of tea
- Fast restaurant service (h'ourderves, sandwiches, pasta dishes, pizzas...)
- Library: browse the shelves to find numerous novels by international authors and spend relaxing moments
- Internet Point: navigate in Internet or check your mail, compliments of the hotel, in this cozy corner off the Library
- Now at the Rome Hotel Stendhal you can find the certified WI-FI (wireless fidelity) the system that allows you to connect to the Internet from our lobby lounge and library, without wires.
- International newspapers available (International Herald and Tribune)
- Non smoking rooms available on request
- "Valet Parking" in a garage collaborating with the hotel for an extra charge
- "Pass" to enter the Historical Center (Z.T.L. - limited traffic zone) on request
- Access to Internet in each room with ISDN / ADSL connection
- Same day Laundry and Dry Cleaning services (holidays excluded)
- Transfers to and from the Airport - Fax available on request
- Children from 0-3 years old stay free.
Print, send by e-mail, recommend in your social networks: share and enjoy
- Exedra Hotel in Rome: 5 Star Beauty in the Heart of the Eternal City
- Savoy Hotel in Rome: A Superior Accommodation
- Hotel Eden in Rome: Experience Unforgettable Moments
- Hotel Art in Rome: Experience an Artistic Stay
- Hotel King in Rome: Superior Three Star Accommodation
- Boutique Hotels Rome: Quality and Comfort
- Online Hotels Rome: The Easy Way to Look
- Tips for a Great Holiday in Rome: Accommodations
- Rome Luxury Suites
- Spanish Steps Hotels
- Hotels Near Termini Station in Rome
- Rome discount hotels
- B&B in San Giovanni
- Prati B&B Rome: a stone's throw away from the Vatican
- Hotel Prices Rome: A Solution for Everybody’s Pocket
- Hotel Imperiale Rome: a four star hotel in via Veneto
- Grand Hotel Palatino in the centre of Rome
- Grand Hotel Tiberio Rome: overlooking St. Peter's Dome
- Grand Hotel de la Minerve Rome: among mythological statues
- St. Regis Grand Hotel Rome: charm and opulence in the city center