Clubs in Rome
Clubs in Rome
Would you like to spend a night in one of the most unique clubs in Rome? In Rome you can choose among many clubs, which can offer you good drinks with lots of atmosphere, from something Medieval, to discos, clubs, and new age. Trendy and cool clubs in Rome are waiting to be discovered, often where you least expect them.
Clubs in Rome: 4:20
The 4:20 club, located on Via Portuense 82 near where the Porta Portese Flea Market takes place every Sunday morning, is quite peculiar and not only for its name. Unlike other clubs and pubs in Rome, the 4:20 pays much attention to the smart and elegant ambience, which is both modern and alternative, too. Furnishings are very cool and the sound and video systems are really great. In this club you can have a large choice of drinks and high quality dishes, just like in a restaurant. For alcoholic drinks, you will find foreign whiskies that you cannot find anywhere else.
Clubs in Rome: Rock Castle
The Rock Castle Café is a very particular club, that connects rock, disco and fun. It is a meeting point for many tourists and foreign students. The Rock Castle Cafè looks like a medieval castle, since it is hosted in the Hall of Arms of an old Roman Palace. In the main hall there is the bar and, on a stand, the dj's position. The staff is young and gentle, always nice, and in the Rock Castle you will can taste good drink with a great musical background: from rock to hip-hop and live music. The Rock Castle is in Rome, in via Beatrice Cenci n.8 (Piazza Cenci) near Largo Argentina.
Clubs in Rome: Momart Cafè
The Momart Cafè, at Via XXI Aprile,19, is a club where a lot of trendy kids and young professionals go, especially for happy hour or an apertif. Glass is everywhere, on tables and furnishings. This club is on three floors, which are dedicated to the apertif, pub, and restaurant . The club does not offer a wide selection of beers, but the connection between food and drink will surely make you happy.
Clubs in Rome: Alexander Platz
The Alexander Platz, at Via Ostia, 9, is a historic Jazz Club where many jazz musicians play: Its customers are predominantly jazz lovers. The background is very elegant, and on the walls there are records and signatures of many international jazz musicians who have played here. You can also taste the great food offered on the menu. Alexander Patz offers an international menu with a Mediterranean influence and an American bar to satisfy your appetite. Prices are not high, in spite of the clubs reputation and elegance.
More and different things to come in Clubs in Rome.
- Trattoria Rome: Enjoy the Local Flavor
- Rome Culture: What the Romans Do
- Rome Neighborhoods: How Rome Is Divided
- Experience Italian Ice Cream: Gelato
- Campo dei Fiori Restaurants: A Magic Atmosphere
- Holidays in Rome: Some Useful Ideas
- San Lorenzo Restaurant: Another Side of Rome
- Trastevere Restaurant: The Roman Dining Experience
- Listen to Jazz in Rome!
- The Rome Gay Scene
- Lounge bar in Rome, enjoy and relax!
- Gay bars Rome, a place for socializing
- Italian Restaurant Rome: Rome Dining
- Restaurants: Piazza Navona
- Pub Trastevere Rome: Rome's Movida
- Pub Termini: Pubs in the Esquilino District
- Restaurants Termini: Where to Eat Near the Station
- Pub Campo dei Fiori Rome
- Pub Colosseo: Have a Drink at the Colosseum
- Pub Coliseum: cool aperitifs next to the Coliseum