Civil wedding Italy
Civil Wedding in Italy: Say I do in a Suggestive Country
Italy is one of the most romantic countries in the world. If you have always dreamed of marrying in Italy, turn your fantasies into reality and say your “I do” immersed into a suggestive atmosphere! If you are not religious, you can choose the civil wedding in Italy. Getting married is not so difficult but there are some certificates that you have to hand in to local authorities. Once completed these formalities, you have only to choose your civil ceremony venue! Rome-explorer.com can give you useful information about documents and suggestions about the most fabulous wedding venues in Italy!
Civil wedding in Italy can be very meaningful and beautiful. They are performed in Town Halls throughout the country and many of these offer historic and architecturally significant palaces to say “I do”.
Civil wedding Italy: Bureaucratic procedures
Do you want a civil wedding in Italy? Do you know nothing about procedures? Ok, don’t worry, follow these simple steps!
Step 1: First of all you need a certificate of no impediment to marriage, in order to prove that there are not legal impediments to your wedding.
Step 2: Get a certificate of approval from your embassy in Italy: Nulla osta.
Step 3: The “oath” will be followed by banns which are hang in the town hall in order to prevent impediments. After four days from the banns the town hall will issue the authorization and you have 180 days at your disposal to celebrate your wedding.
Step 4: Arrange “the wedding promise” in the town hall that you have chosen to get married. You have to pronounce the promise with a witness and a relative who declare that bridegroom and bride are not related by blood.
Sometimes other authorizations or certifications are required: it depends on whether bridegroom and bride are underage, or married to a foreign person or one or both newlyweds are divorcees or widowers.
Step 5: Say “I do”!
If you need accurate information about civil rite we advise to consult the web cites of your town. Here there are those of the main Italian town halls:
Civil wedding Italy: Civil ceremonies venues
Italy offers enchanting and breathtaking wedding venues: you can choose places by the sea or with panoramic views or on a lake. If you prefer more classical solutions you can get married in ancient or modern palaces, deconsecrated churches or in Town hall. Rome-explorer.com can suggest you some web sited specialized in helping couples to find the ideal venues for their wedding.
Weddings in Italy for example can help you to arrange every kind of wedding. It has organized weddings in more than 100 Italian cities in villas, gardens, palaces.
Another useful site with a similar name is Wedding Italy, that offers special venues for your civil wedding in Italy in important city, such as Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscan, the lake of Como and so on.
Sea side weddings in Italy proposes outdoor weddings, receptions and ceremonies in luxury hotels, budget hotel and classy beach weddings!
Exclusive Weddings offers civil wedding venues in Italy in Tome, Venice, Amalfi, Florence and on the lakes. It guarantees romantic location for your special day.
- Getting married in Rome: Experience a Dream
- Italian Wedding Customs: Follow the Tradition!
- Photo Wedding Book: Make Room to your Fantasy!
- Hen Spa: an Idea for Your Bachelorette Party
- Wedding Cake Rome: Some Original Ideas
- Italian Castles wedding: Your Dreams Come True
- Villa Wedding Italy: a Romantic Party in a Luxury Location
- Italian Wedding Flowers: Original Floral Decorations
- Wedding Reception in Rome: Organize an Elegant Party in the Eternal City
- Catholic Weddings in Rome: Procedure and Papers
- Wedding Planner in Rome: the Answers to Your Problems
- Wedding List
- Wedding Day Makeup: Bridal Beauty Tips
- Italian Wedding Songs: Traditional Music for Your Big Day
- Civil Wedding in Italy: Say I do in a Suggestive Country
- Wedding Dress Online Shop: Find Ideas and Create Your Personal Style
- Wedding Dresses in Italy: Luxury Gowns