Cheap Hotel Rome
Cheap Hotels Rome: Spend a Little Less
Are you planning a vacation to Rome, and are looking for a cheap hote in Rome that is located in the city's historic center? If your hand is raised you have come to the right place. Rome-explorer.com has put together this article for all those looking for a cheap hotel in Rome. This pages easy suggestions will make it easy for you to find the right cheap hotel in Rome, as well as provide you with the other information you need to make sure your stay in Rome is enjoyable and inexpensive!
Sponsored linksCheap Hotels in Rome: Near Termini Station
Hotel Magic is located in the historic center of Rome not far from Termini Station. It is a cheap hotel in Rome that pays special attention to the niceties and comforts that will make your Roman holiday pleasant and comfortable. It is located just 100 metres from Termini Station and Rome’s public bus and underground hub. It is a two star hotel with 14 rooms and is an excellent option for those who want to stay in Rome without spending a lot of money. If you are looking for a cheap hotel with good services, another option in this area of the city is Hotel Orlanda. This cheap hotel in Rome offers elegant rooms, internet connection, TV, bar and a young staff that is willing to provide tourists with good suggestions about the city. It is also possible to receive discounts with Roma Pass, the city card which offers special deals on the Rome’s museums and public transport. For more info check out our article dedicated to hotels near Termini Station.
Cheap Hotels in Rome: Near Via Nazionale
Another central area of Rome to look for cheap hotels in is around Via Nazionale. This important shopping street will lead you right to Piazza Venezia, and is a good location for those visiting Rome. The Hotel Dorica is across from the Interior Ministry, between Termini Station and Rome’s Opera. There is also a garage near the hotel for those arriving by car and the hotel’s rooms are well-equipped with all the comforts that its guests require.
Cheap Hotels in Rome: Other Options
If you are looking to save money on your hotel bill while visiting Rome, you may want to look for accommodations just outside the city center, but that are well connected by public transport. The three star Hotel Romulus is not far from the center of Rome, and is well connected to it via train. Among other comforts this hotel offers free internet access and it is also possible to savour Rome’s traditional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. If you are looking for a cheap hotel with a high level of service, we can also recommend this cheap hotel in Rome.
Cheap Hotels in Rome: More Advice
For other suggestions and useful information on cheap hotels in Rome you can visit the pages dedicated to inexpensive hotels in Rome, two-star hotels in Rome, and cheap hotels in Rome, and for more information on what makes Rome ROME, check out the Rome-explorer.com homepage!
Print, send by e-mail, recommend in your social networks: share and enjoy
- Exedra Hotel in Rome: 5 Star Beauty in the Heart of the Eternal City
- Savoy Hotel in Rome: A Superior Accommodation
- Hotel Eden in Rome: Experience Unforgettable Moments
- Hotel Stendhal in Rome: Charm in the City Centre
- Atlante Star Hotel in Rome: Luxury and Elegance near the Vatican City
- Hotel Art in Rome: Experience an Artistic Stay
- Hotel King in Rome: Superior Three Star Accommodation
- Online Hotels Rome: The Easy Way to Look
- Spanish Steps Hotels
- Hotel Prices Rome: A Solution for Everybody’s Pocket
- St. Regis Grand Hotel Rome: charm and opulence in the city center
- Hotel Raphael Rome: a five star museum of art
- Trilussa Palace Rome: Hotel, Congress & Spa in Trastevere
- Rome Hotel Prices
- Hotels near St. Peter's Basilica Rome
- Central Hotels in Rome: for tourists and businessmen
- Are you searching for an accommodation in Rome?
- Tips for a Great Holiday in Rome: Accommodations
- Cheap Hotels Rome: Spend a Little Less
- Cheap Rooms in Rome