Italian castels wedding
Italian Castles wedding: Your Dreams Come True
Would you like to be like a princess in a fairy-tale in your wedding day? What about Italian castles wedding? If you have a stylish taste and desire an elegant and unforgettable wedding ceremony, a castle could be the perfect location for you. In fact if you organize your wedding in an Italian castle you may live your romantic dream of yore and leave your guests out of breath.
Italian castles wedding: Compiano’s Castle
Compiano’s Castle is one of the most striking castles in the northern Italy. Probably it was built before 1000. The castle is in the province of Parma, in the street which connects Emily to Liguria. The catering service is managed by a traditional restaurant. The castle has exclusive, classically styled rooms fitted with all modern comforts, allowing guests to relax in the castle's luxurious green gardens. This castle is the ideal place to host your most memorable functions.
Rome-explorer.com can give you some tips about Italian castles wedding, read the article!
Italian castles wedding: Santa Cristina’s Castle
Santa Cristina’s Castle is plunged in a lush wood, it proposes an excellent catering service and a striking atmosphere for wedding ceremonies. This breathtakingly splendid 17th century castle is located in the south of Tuscany, one and a half hours from Rome, half way between Orvieto and Siena, closely bordering with the regions of Umbria and Tuscany. It has been carefully restored to retain their authenticity and separated into 8 self-catering cottages and 14 bedrooms with Bed & Breakfast for guests.
Italian castles wedding: Giusso’s Castle
Giusso’s Castle is in Vico Equense, near Sorrento. It is built vertically on the shore and offers breathtaking views of the sea. It organizes weddings and parties. Internal rooms destined to catering can accommodate up to 200 people. The castle’s staff is always ready and available to make your dreams come true and it will help you to organize you wedding ceremonies as you have imagined it.
Italian castles wedding: Wedding With a View
Wedding with View is a full-service wedding planner with years of experience organizing weddings in Italy on any budget, for any taste. Its strength lies in the team of professional wedding planners with offices in Tuscany, fluent in both English and Italian, who pay extraordinary attention to each and every client’s wedding day in Italy. Additionally, it takes pride in collaborating with only the best wedding venues, caterers, florists, musicians and decorators in Tuscany and all of Italy. Every castle, villa or wedding service it offers to couples has been personally tested and selected!
- Getting married in Rome: Experience a Dream
- Italian Wedding Customs: Follow the Tradition!
- Photo Wedding Book: Make Room to your Fantasy!
- Hen Spa: an Idea for Your Bachelorette Party
- Wedding Cake Rome: Some Original Ideas
- Villa Wedding Italy: a Romantic Party in a Luxury Location
- Italian Wedding Flowers: Original Floral Decorations
- Wedding Reception in Rome: Organize an Elegant Party in the Eternal City
- Civil Wedding in Italy: Say I do in a Suggestive Country
- Catholic Weddings in Rome: Procedure and Papers
- Wedding Planner in Rome: the Answers to Your Problems
- Wedding List
- Wedding Day Makeup: Bridal Beauty Tips
- Italian Wedding Songs: Traditional Music for Your Big Day
- Italian Castles wedding: Your Dreams Come True